Thursday, March 29, 2012

Famous

5. Get noticed by a celebrity

So this is a pretty common dream for a lot of people...I want to meet a celebrity and actually have them remember me/enjoy talking to me. It's kinda shallow and I understand that celebs are just ordinary people but how cool would it be to meet Justin Timberlake or Rachel Mcadams and have an in-depth conversation with them? It would be a great story. I don't want to meet just regular celebrities, I want to meet ones that make a difference and do positive things with their power and money. Famous people have a lot of influence and I want to help encourage them to do good things with that power.

Artists like Justin Timberlake have organizations and charities that sponsor sick children in the US and other countries, hospitals in their names, benefit concerts and countless other foundations. I think that is a really excellent use of their money. Some examples would be:


Justin Timberlake has supported the following charities:


Read more: http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/99-justin-timberlake#ixzz1qWOpjIPk



If i'm ever fortunate to have a lot of money like these celebrities I would absolutely make a foundation to help out those less fortunate than me.


Just for fun, these are the celebrities I have actually met!








 Adam Sandler

Leighton Meester 

 Jason Derulo

Andy Samberg
 Pauly D

No comments:

Post a Comment